Traveling to Colorado
KoruCenter aims to make planning your visit to our Colorado facility as easy as possible.
KoruCenter strives to accommodate your needs as you make your travel arrangements for your visit to Colorado. Because your accommodations are covered by your overall registration for the program, you need only worry about your flight arrangements.
Keep these things in mind as you book your travel to lose weight in Denver.
- Denver International Airport (DEN) is the nearest airport.
- To help simplify scheduling, all of KoruCenter’s programming begins on Monday late mornings and ends on Sunday afternoons, regardless of the duration of your visit.
- Plan to arrive at DIA by Monday morning before 9 a.m., because our weekly shuttle departs the airport at 10 a.m. on Mondays. You’ll want to arrive at your accommodations for the start of diagnostics at 11 a.m.
- Plan to depart from Denver on either Sunday evening or Monday morning at the end of your stay; we will endeavor to help arrange your transportation to and from our program.
- If you are driving to our facilities, we will arrange to meet you at your place of accommodation or our diagnostic facilities.
As a perk to our guests, KoruCenter provides complimentary transportation between Denver International Airport (DEN) and our facilities. Our shuttle departs our accommodations at 8 a.m. and then departs the airport at 10 a.m. Monday morning (Sunday transportation not gauranteed). This complimentary transportation, paired with our centrally-located facilities, means that your decision to rent a car for the duration of your visit is optional.